- Boomerang Bags at Burleigh for their fantastic community approach and recycling usable materials to make the bags
- Heat Wheat Products, Varsity Lakes – Amy and Ian have been an incredible help and jumped on board the cause 100%
- Zarraffa’s Coffee Crestwood and Robina – patients can grab a hot drink to keep them warm on the way to or from hospital
- The Red Cross and CWA network across the Gold Coast – these ladies have knitted up a storm and provided more than enough beanies to keep heads covered
- Kerry-Lea Gibbs from Minter Ellison Gold Coast for hand sewing the individual hand mittens specifically made for dialysis patients
Now it’s time to spread the warmth and spread the word about SLDO! It all comes back to our most important message to support those needing an organ transplant by increasing the rate of registered organ donors in Australia.
Sign up to the Australian Organ Donor Register – your decision could save the life of any of these patients and countless others.